Thursday 8 March 2012

My OPI Gel Color Experience.

So I know I'm late on this trend but, I tried the OPI  Gel Color system today At Norma Webster Salon &  Spa and I absolutely loooove it! 
 The process is sooo quick n easy.
 Base coat , colour of choice and top coat. 
After every coat of polish the nails are cured under the UV lighting and wahlah! Finished, no waiting around for nails to dry  to dig in the handbag for  car keys or money. Its that simple and another good thing, Im told it lasts upto 2 weeks with no chipping! Im really loving this idea seeing as I cant keep polished nails, ahh... well...  polished.


Check out  www.normawebstersalonandspa.com for a listing of all services and general information about the salon & spa.


UPDATE!!
So its week (1) .
 Im still looving my Gel Color Polish. under normal circumstances I would have taken off my polish already due to chipping but look still perfect and shiny . Its growing out but then again thats what nails do right? Grow :) 
Tell me what you think...


**Okaaay, so I dont have the 2nd week pic but believe when I say I kept it on for the full two weeks and its worth it! Apart from the new growth the colorur was still fab and no chipping. give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment